PREMIUM LAWN MOWING TRAILERS
10’ x 6’6” MOWING TRAILER
Outside Size: 3000mm x 2350W (wheel arch to side of toolbox)
Outside with Drawbar is 4050mm x 2350W (footprint on ground)
Price is PLUS GST
This are our LATEST 2020 model Mowing trailers. Our trailers are regarded as some of the best trailers you will find in the mowing industry in Australia. We have designed & built these with a high degree of fit & finish and packed the trailers full of extra features that will make your new business venture turn heads.
The new 2020 models comes with 16 upgraded features over last years model to give you more bang in your trailer dollar.
WE ARE PROJECT BUILDERS - WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
We are Project Builders. This means we build 60 trailers in 1 setup at the start of the season. Then I store all the panels and pieces away in colour order then I make 6 colours each build every 3 to 4 weeks. We project build to save time and to pass those massive savings onto you. We do not do any custom work at all. Just a note: As I then stack & store 42,000kgs in our warehouse, all this manufactured and painted steel sometimes there is some panel damage that may occur. It is cosmetic and can vary from nothing to a couple of dings etc. I don't panel beat or cover up. Just straight up how it works sometimes. In the end it is a mowing trailer and by the time you artwork it, you may see nothing.
FEATURES OF THESE TRAILERS
• Available in 7 colours – Dark Green, Dark Grey, Silver/Grey, Platinum, Yellow, Red & Black
• 95% of all steel is HOT-DIPPED or GAL-TUBE galvanized - NO BLACK STEEL
• Registrable and engineered to 1500kgs GVM
• Orange safety cone holder on the side step
• 2 x Jerry can holders that can hold 20L cans
• 2 x mesh storage centres on the side guards
• Lockable small cage suitable for a small Gene or many other uses
• Push mower cage at front with aluminum ramp
• LED lights
• Lockable safety box in Toolbox (LIke a Safe)
• Large handled tool holder on opposite side to toolbox
• Mudflaps (If you are a Jims franchisee we have your brand in stock)
• Solid 1 piece square axle rated to at least 1500 kgs
• Lockable high walled at the back
• Springs Packs are 6 leaf and rated for 1500kgs
• Extra tough safety chain & code compliant Yellow d-shackle
• Heavy duty key lockable side toolbox with 3 shelves and 340mm deep and 2170 wide
• Integrated internal floor tie downs points x 6 (2 in front and 4 in rear)
• Light truck - 6 stud Sunraysia wheels & 225/65 R16 tyres
• Front cage is fully roofed & lockable for push mower
• Swinging shackles have grease nipples
• Every nut, bolt and washer is Stainless Steel
• Unique, dual Barn Doors or Ramp on the rear. Decide your requirements then shift pins to suit
• Ramps are 1800mm long so easy ride up
• 3 x New 16” tyres - 225x65 with a total load rating of 2 Tonne
• Spare wheel bracket with tyre lock including matching NEW wheel & tyre incl.
• Broom or rake or shovel holder on front cage x 3 pieces
• Single axle electric brakes with hand brake
• 65mm x 35mm x 3mm is most of the chassis frame steel
• Rear deck internal size is 1620 x 2180mm
• Front Cage Internal size is 2000 x 660
• Internal Wall height is 1200
• Heavy duty chassis suitable for 2 tonne so pretty much unbreakable
• 2.5mm hot dipped galvanized chequer plate floor throughout
• Checker plate Guards & running boards
• Toolbox door has gas struts to lift the side door to 1800mm off the curb
• 7 pin flat electrical connector
• 2 tonne towing coupling
• All of the trailers are undercoated then powder coated for long durability
• Heavy duty swing jockey wheel
• Ladder racks with span of 2270mm
• Rear ladder rack removable if needed to have full clearance at back door
Note: Maybe a little better for cash depending on stocks
These are brand new trailers. We provide you the documents needed so that you walk into the QLD or NSW Roads and register as first time owner. This is the simplest way. You are allowed to drive directly to a registry office unregistered with a trailer.
NOTE: This trailer IS NOT made from black steel then gal painted then 2 coats of paint thrown on top. We only build TOP FINISH trailers and we build MASS project style so that they are all TOP QUALITY. Our trailers are 95% galvanized on all steel. No other supplier in OZ can do it this way & especially under $6k.
We are very picky on this part of the process. All our steel frames will have holes drilled into it to make sure where hot dipped that the galvanizing also gets to the inside of the steel. Many suppliers do not care but we do as we build decent trailers at great prices. Hence the GAL is on the outside & inside giving you heaps of protection from rust.
This is one of the best mowing trailers in OZ & I welcome your inspection. The builder can meet you in the colour choosing warehouse in Warner most arvos & can be available most weekends with notice . There is a trailer located at the offsite warehouse at 10 Richards Rd, Narangba which is open 730am till 5:15pm Monday to Friday and 8 till 12 Saturday and you can just pop in.
We generally have them in stock waiting for pickup. We started with 63 in stock in September 2019 and they won't last especially some colours will disappear. We are project builders we build full runs in one time.
**Rated to 500kgs when used on a flat stable surface**
**These are Electric brakes as they are rated to 1500kgs GVM**
You should use a cab controller in your vehicle or we can add drawbar controller for $200. Drawbar brake controllers are usually for people who use different vehicles to tow the trailer. However if you are only really going to use one car to pull it then it is far easier for you to get yourself a controller fitted to inside your cab so you can control braking inside.
The trailers may also suit the following industries:
• Builders trailer
• Carpenter trailers
• Handyman trailer
• Mow trailer
• Industrial trailer
• Box trailer
• Landscaping trailer
• Solar panel trailers
• Carpet trailer
• Jims Mowing
CONTACT, RETURN AND REFUNDS
Click below to view our contact details along with our Return and Refund Policy
We manage a wide range of products and websites from the same warehouse following the same policy.
Please contact John on 0414 237 573 with any concerns or questions.